I am really enjoying this fall weather. I have been driving around with my sunroof open, since it's the closest I can get to the convertible. Anyway, the other day I had dropped Keegan off at school, ran a quick errand and was heading home. "Lose Yourself" by Eminem came on the radio. I cranked up the volume! (I'm a closet Eminem fan!) Anyway, so I'm sitting there calmly, listening to Eminem, with the sunroof open in my Mom-mobile. As I am sitting at a red light, it catches my attention that the guy in front of me is trying to figure out where the music is coming from. I keep a straight face, but it is totally cracking me up! He does not suspect the soccermom in the mom-mobile right behind him!! I get caught at another light, and the person in front of me is, again, trying to figure out where the music is coming from!???! In my defense, I did not think my music was that loud, but I sure did find it enjoyable to see their confused faces. I would have taken a picture, but that would have blown my cover!
Just something to think about if you are driving alone, and are feeling a tad ornery...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
You are so funny! Most people can figure out the music is coming from my car because I am dancing too!
"What you talkin about Willard"....your Lincoln is farrrrr from a "mom mobile!" You have a hip SUV with no visible dirt or food stains!! He probably thought the SUV fit the music, but the female in the front seat didn't! ;)
Aahaa! So you're really where Keegan gets his ornery-ness from!
Post a Comment