Friday, October 24, 2008

6 Days!!


3 comments:

Keri said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo excited for you. I hope Keegan got our Halloween card. Wanted to make sure that it came in time. Have a safe and fun trip and I can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful little girl with her Mommy and Daddy.

Michelle

Jennifer said...

I tried to comment yesterday but blogger wasn't being my friend.

6 days!!! We're getting soooo close! My nerves have shot up in the last two days. My brain is on such overload that I'm so afraid I'm going to miss or forget something. I need some major quiet time, but even then my mind races. I'm so excited and nervous all at the same time.

Loved the pumpkin patch story, especially the part about you wanting to use your purse as a weapon. You're too funny. And Keegan ... I love that picture of him on the bus with the pumpkin. What a cutie-patootie!!!

See you in seven days on the other side of the world!!!