I received our passports back today with the Visa approval stamp in them!! I can not believe it! I actually think we might be ready to go??? Is it possible???
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yipppppppppppp - the last peice of the puzzle!---Good day at your house!!
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
4 comments:
Yipppppppppppp - the last peice of the puzzle!---Good day at your house!!
Woohoo! Great news! You are SO ready to go!!! Hoping I can say the same thing on Friday!
WOO HOO!!!! You're going to China in just a few days!
Great news!!! So happy for you!!
Post a Comment