Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This one is for Mom...

My Mom needs a laugh today! Hopefully this will work!


I have a couple of confessions to make. I'm back on the sauce. That's right, Coke Zero. First thing in the morning! Already back up to 2 cans a day. Disgraceful, I know. But, I'm in a lot better mood and everything seems to be working better!!


Second, I have a secret obsession. That's right. I really WANT this car!! Is it not the cutest?? Can you see me riding around town with the top down, and the two kids in the back?? It's really kind of funny because Keegan even knows I love this car. He points out a bug convertible anytime we see them, "Hey Mom - there's your car!!"


On our 12th Anniversary, I even took Chad by to look at it up close. (The dealership was closed.) I asked him if we could get it to help on gas prices. He turned to me and said very seriously, "It's not very practical, is it?" I told him of my plan to use the bug for around town and the Buick for long trips. Chad's response, "You want two cars?" To which he cracked up laughing and turned away. Someday Bug, someday...

2 comments:

Mama's Three Little Burkey's said...

I can TOTALLY see you in that car!!! I give it a "thumbs up!"

Keri said...

First off, don't beat yourself up over the Coke Zero!!! You could have a much worse habit and I don't think 2 a day is bad AT ALL. This comes of course from someone who lived with someone for over 10 years who drank 6 times that in a day!! Don't know who that could be, could you?? And I hope your dream of the bug comes true some day. I think I recall knowing you wanted one many years ago. Maybe some day Chad will give up his wallet!!!! Just joking!!!! :) Love ya!!!