Sunday my friends from Church threw Kathryn a beautiful shower!! Thank you so much!! Thank you so much for all the prayers, love and support!!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
3 comments:
Terri,
We really enjoyed throwing you a shower! We are all so excited for your family!
Dawn
Both you and dawn look so pretty. I can tell how happy and excited you are in the pictures. I hope you are ready, the travel time will be here before you know it.
Renee
Yeah! Time to catch up on your blog --- and may I just say I was laughing all the way through!!! You have such a sense of humor. And, apparantly so does Keegan! I especially love the "notation" post and Keegan's confession at the end.
What a great gesture to throw you a shower! You have great friends. Wish I could have been there (hehehe). Only 23 more days until we meet up in Beijing!!! I can hardly stand it!
May the cheetah shoes rest in peace...
Post a Comment