Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturated Saturday!!

Playing on the pirate ship with some good matey's!!

Hayride


Lots lots lots of going through mazes!!

Not a lot of sitting!!!


We had a VERY full day today!! Full of activities and full of fun!! First, we met some friends from church at a local pumpkin farm. It has become an annual event, and this was the third year. Then we went out to eat afterwards with a couple of the families. Very fun!! It was a Chinese buffet, so I ate WAY to much! And then we came home, where I made cornbread for the annual neighborhood Chili Cookoff. I didn't have enough time to make chili this year, so we went with the cornbread approach. I used a recipe from our MOPS cookbook, and it turned out really yummy!!! Thanks Carrie!!

1 comment:

Mama's Three Little Burkey's said...

I must have missed reading this one...

I can TOTALLY relate to your saturated Saturday! Unfortunately, I was right there too...with an overstuffed, saturated tummy!