I've been wanting to comment on your blog all week, but it's been so crazy busy that I've barely had time to check in...
Anyway, happy single digit countdown!!! I love your Cowboy numbers. Too cute! It won't be long now and we'll be heading to China for our little ones. I don't know why it's so hard to believe that our wait is almost over. It really does seem too good to be true.
Enjoy these last few days and give Keegan a big hug from us - even though he has no idea who we are. I know you will miss each other greatly. Praying for all of you!
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
1 comment:
I've been wanting to comment on your blog all week, but it's been so crazy busy that I've barely had time to check in...
Anyway, happy single digit countdown!!! I love your Cowboy numbers. Too cute! It won't be long now and we'll be heading to China for our little ones. I don't know why it's so hard to believe that our wait is almost over. It really does seem too good to be true.
Enjoy these last few days and give Keegan a big hug from us - even though he has no idea who we are. I know you will miss each other greatly. Praying for all of you!
Post a Comment