Thursday, October 16, 2008

P.F.*Chang's


We met a couple that we are traveling with to China in TWO WEEKS!! Had dinner at P.F. *Chang's, and had so much fun!! It is just so exciting! We have the same flights over and back. Our daughters are in the same province, in the same orphanage. Just so neat!! Can not wait!!

5 comments:

Mama's Three Little Burkey's said...

What amazing providence that you got to meet this couple who is adopting from the same orphanage! I'm so glad that you all had a great time!!!

Vivian said...

That's awesome you have travel buddies!

Anonymous said...

Too cool Terri--I'm so excited for all of you!!
Love
Mom

Jennifer said...

Well, I must say I'm jealous I wasn't invited. I only live, what ... two states away? :)

Seriously, though, how cool that you got to meet this couple before traveling! I bet you had the BEST time talking babies, China, travel,and all sorts of fun stuff.

Less than two weeks and we'll all be in China!!! Wooohooo!!!

Sydney said...

How exciting that you'll have another family to share it all with!