Funny picture and a reminder of how fast they grow up. And by the way...those are familiar pj's!!!
Best wishes. I will be thinking of you guys often. Keegan will be fine with grandma and papa....I am sure you are worried about him also!!! Take care and big hugs
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
7 comments:
Woohoo!!! ONE day!! It won't belong now! I'm so excited for us!
And...Keegan WILL be fine!!!
See you SOON!
Funny picture and a reminder of how fast they grow up. And by the way...those are familiar pj's!!!
Best wishes. I will be thinking of you guys often. Keegan will be fine with grandma and papa....I am sure you are worried about him also!!! Take care and big hugs
Love ya
I can not believe the has finally come!! Be safe we love you all.
Mom and Shane
The missing word is "day" lol
Congratulations on your new daughter. She is a cutie! Enjoy your trip. It goes by so fast....
Jean
Have a safe and FUN trip. God bless you guys for giving this lucky girl a fantastic home.
Love,
Michelle
Hi there! Saw you over on my blog and wanted to return the visit, and LOOK what exciting news I find here!
SO, SO excited and happy for you! I wish you a smooth trip and many wonderful, memory-making moments as you bring your daughter home!
Wishing you all the best and I'll be checking back for pictures when you return!
Cheers!
Post a Comment