Keegan is officially packed! I am too embarrassed to show you a picture of the suitcase. Let's just say, it's FULL!! And we let him take Big Red. The ginormous suitcase I bought to be our family suitcase. I actually pretty much let him take whatever he wanted to take. I didn't want him to have a meltdown with my Mom because something wasn't in there.
So Keegan has Big Red, his regular travel suitcase, and his Cars backpack. No, no he's not going to China. Just Galesburg. Galesburg, Illinois. But he's happy and that's all that counts with this Momma!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Too funny! He just wants all the comforts of home, I'm sure!
Too sweet! I'm sure he is going to have a great time!!!
Just for the record-----Grandma and Papa are REALLY glad Keegan has all the comforts of home!
Mom
Post a Comment