I still love that car! You need to convince Chad that "his girls" would look really good driving around in that little bug! Love the color, too! Dawn p.s. Can't believe your are at the 5 day mark!!!!
That is the perfect car for you to get as a "no more car seat" celebration car, or a "middle school mom" car. I remember my Dad had an orange hatchback chevette when I was in middle school and I thought it was the bomb!!! Unfortunately, it died after 225k miles my eigth grade year, so I didn't inherit it on my sweet 16.
Seriously, you'd have no room for shopping bags with the car seats in the back! Poor Kathryn and Keegan would have to hold them in their laps. Then again, that might be the best selling point for Chad! ;)
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
6 comments:
This is the best number yet! LOL!
Let me know how your subliminal message works out!! Good luck with it. ;0)
Michelle
I still love that car! You need to convince Chad that "his girls" would look really good driving around in that little bug!
Love the color, too!
Dawn
p.s. Can't believe your are at the 5 day mark!!!!
Wow, that was so subliminal, I can't even believe I saw anything!
Sure hope your message works!
But can you really fit two carseats in that little bitty thing?
That is the perfect car for you to get as a "no more car seat" celebration car, or a "middle school mom" car. I remember my Dad had an orange hatchback chevette when I was in middle school and I thought it was the bomb!!! Unfortunately, it died after 225k miles my eigth grade year, so I didn't inherit it on my sweet 16.
Seriously, you'd have no room for shopping bags with the car seats in the back! Poor Kathryn and Keegan would have to hold them in their laps. Then again, that might be the best selling point for Chad! ;)
I really hope this works out for you and the bug!
Post a Comment