Saturday, August 9, 2008

Teein' up for my 3rd Post today




While I was at the Prayer Walk, Daddy & Keegan went to Target. Keegan got a new golf set, and they had built their own version of a Putt Putt course out in the driveway. Keegan is still out there golfing!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! This is quite a setup! Looks like so much fun.

Thanks, Terri, for the uplifting comment on our blog. It's been a little tougher than I anticipated to see such a small batch. I guess the closer I'm getting the less patient I'm becoming. We are close and I'm so very thankful.

I really am looking forward to that moment when the wait and frustrations melt away. Have you guys been thinking about where you'll fly out of or are you using an agent? Maybe we can fly into Beijing together. That would be cool!