Our Woman's Group at church (GPC) held a prayer walk this morning at a near by lake. It was amazing! I had never been on a prayer walk, but really wanted to try it. I was a little nervous, because I am shy. I am shy around large groups or people that I don't know. Once you know me, you would never believe it. But it's true. So I put my big girl panties on and went. It was nice because we drew names for a prayer partner. My prayer partner was extremely nice, and I felt completely at ease. After the walk we had a nice little picnic brunch. The weather was perfect, the food delicious, and the company enlightening!
Thank you Woman's Group for a wonderful morning!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Thanks, Terri for coming out to the prayer walk! I was REALLY excited that you came out and partipated in the walking and talking with our God. And yes...
praise God for the awesome weather we had!
Post a Comment