Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Official

I've hit a new stage in life. Let's just say it's an older stage. When I was back in my hometown last week I ran into some old friends from high school. Not at the bars where I used to go to run into them. No, this time it was at Target, Discovery Depot (children's museum), and McDonald's. During daylight hours with kids! Can you believe it?!?! My friends and I were commenting on it. I just find it interesting to be at this stage. I always felt so young. ;-) It became a realization while we had fun playing wiffle ball on Saturday with the family, I paid for it on Sunday. Yikes!

Some more food for thought - Have you ever stopped and wondered how we look to our kids?? Follow me, think back to how you thought your parents looked at your age now. So say, in my case, remembering how my mom looked when I was 12. I just sometimes wonder how I look to Keegan. If I look young, or if he sees someone who is just way old!?!?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Life goes by in a flash sometimes, doesn't it? It was nice to have some free time to catch up on your blog. Looks like you've been having fun! It sounds like Chad plays basketball...Rick does, too! Something they have in common. Keegan is such a cutie, even if he is ornery sometimes. Glad you made it past the first round of the question!

Kari said...

My girls think Im 5. That totally cracks me up!