Sunday, August 3, 2008

My latest creation



Yes, another sling. But I couldn't resist the material! I've been watching it for awhile, and it finally went on sale. Isn't it beautiful?!?! Also, I used red thread to represent the red thread in the Chinese proverb. If you aren't sure of which one I'm referring, please check the bottom of the blog. Also, lined in red for good luck.

Lovin' the material so much, thinking about buying some blank canvas and stretching the material across it, and hanging it. Maybe I'll buy the little canvases and put up all my favorite material. Kind of a wall art near my sewing machine/computer office type area. Brilliant!! (said like the guys on the Heineken commercial.)

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Did ya'll notice the link to Kathryn's website on the side?? We've started it! We'll update it when we receive our referral, and of course while we are in China.

No comments: