Every year our MOPS group has an annual fund raiser. We bake pies. It does really well, and usually can fund our next year of MOPS. Thus, making it a success! The other thing, is that baking pies with such a great group of women is really just so much fun!! Usually, in the past, I would stay all day and help. This year, that was not a possibility. But we were able to help for a couple of hours.



The UPC symbol hidden between our two faces is from a box of Chocolate pudding that she fell in love with and dared not part with...







3 comments:
Yeah, I made the blog!!! It is my first time!! :)
I'm off to take a nap. I'm suffering from pie hangover! ;)
HaVe a HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!
Love, Dana
Wow! It looks like pie making was so much fun. I'm still upset that I had to miss it. After ordering chocolate pies from you the past couple of years, I was excited to learn how to make one. The good news is that Alex is feeling much better.
I guess there is always next year!
Happy Thanksgiving to the family.
So much fun! Did you wear Katie the entire time? That must have been an interesting way to cook!
Have a wonderful, thankful Thanksgiving Day!
Post a Comment