Friday, November 28, 2008

Putting up the Tree 2008

We put up the tree tonight. Keegan really enjoyed helping and did almost ALL the decorations on the tree. We put up very limited Christmas ornaments with a little one in the house again. And we definitely put on our "security" jingle bells. They ring beautifully when anyone or anycat is messing, I mean admiring the tree.

Putting up the tree always brings back fond memories of how we got it. Chad & I went to several different stores to find the perfect tree for our expanding family. Oh yeah, I was 8 months pregnant with Keegan at the time. I was a tad large. But we found the perfect tree, and I really enjoy it! The lights twinkle!!
Katie really enjoyed the tree as well! Keegan knows that the tree means that Santa is getting ready to come, but I think Katie just enjoyed it for it's lights.








2 comments:

Jill said...

I am sooo jealous! You guys are one step ahead of us! Miss Lucy was a mad woman last year, but we are so excited to see her reaction to the tree this year ! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Truly Blessed said...

Oh my word. You put BELLS on the bottom of your tree? I've done that for 17 years now -- they do a great job of alerting Mommy to kids or animals getting too close to the tree, don't they!

The similarities in our families are cool.