Thank you all for your sweet comments in our guestbook and on my blog too!! We truly appreciate and treasure them all! I'm sorry I have not responded to each one. But I wanted you to know that they are appreciated, and read!! Thank you so much!!
We are enjoying Nan%chang. It is just amazing to be in Ch^na and experiencing this! Absolutely amazing!! The people are very friendly. We do get stared at ALOT. Not just looks, flatout stares. Just a warning to any future travelers...
Katie is a complete and total Daddy's girl. And she has got Chad completely wrapped around her finger. Seriously, though, to see their faces light up when they see each other. Would completely melt your heart. Absolutely precious.
I carry Katie around in a Mei tai carrier. Ordered off of Etsy.com (got to love it!). And I LOVE this carrier! So does Katie. I did bring a sling, also, but she did not want anything to do with it. I enjoy carring her around so close to me. Helps us bond, I think. Although, I think I am in BIG trouble when Chad goes to work....
Keegan is doing AWESOME at Grandma & Grandpa's! In fact, we are concerned that he may not want to come home! Grandpa let him blow leaves. Who can compete with that???
As I listen to the traffic outside our window at the hotel, it still makes me smile. The intersection has no stoplights. I guess who's ever horn is loudest has the right of way??? There was a jam again this afternoon, and the police came to start directing traffic and getting the jam fixed. Craziness! Chad tried to suggest getting a taxi somewhere, and I wouldn't even let him finish the sentence. Maybe he's been drinking the water????
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment