


Ni hao!! Please excuse the absence. Jet lag and new baby. I know excuses, excuses. Seriously, though, the jet lag has been really difficult for me. Katie has been a dream!! Yes, I'm calling her Katie. She is VERY active. The nannies told us that she is very active like boy. Very true! Her & Keegan are going to have a lot of fun together!
I just also wanted to take this time to thank my husband. He has been absolute rock on this trip, and I greatly appreciate it. I love him and our family very much. Thank you Chad.
Alright, the internet keeps acting up, so I'm going to keep this short and try to upload some pictures...
PS - Can you tell she's a Daddy's girl??? That's all she wanted yesterday Dadadadada. And the Chin^se people keep commenting on how round her eyes are. Not sure what that means??







5 comments:
YEAH!!! Fun fun. I am so excited for you.
Michelle
Very cute pics, Terri!!! I can tell she's just melting her dad's heart already : )
And yes...she does have BIG, beautiful round eyes! I guess they are used to seeing the Asian "tear-drop" eyes (kind of like a precious moment's doll : ) I can get away with saying that because I'm speaking for myself : )
Hey there! It's been great talking with you on our outings! Aren't the sights amazing!
And Katie ... well, words can't seem to capture how precious and amazing these little ones are. Katie seems to be doing so well and has the cutest smile (of course we saw that in her referral photo!).
See you tomorrow morning at breakfast!
you guys must be on cloud nine! she's beautiful! Congratulations!
congrats and round eyes for the Chinese represent very American eyes. That is a good thing to them.
Post a Comment