Today Katie went to our church for the first time. She really enjoyed the music and singing (she would clap her hands), but when it came to be quiet, she felt she had something to say. So we went up in the "cry room" so she could speak freely without disturbing others.
She also watched her first Cowboys game! Not really sure you can have any better day!!







4 comments:
First of all...that is a very cute dress Katie has on : ) And I also have to say...that matching Cowboy jersey is even cuter!!!!
I'm so glad that she enjoyed her 1st Sunday worship today. It was really cute to see how everyone embraced her into the "church family" as well!
She is fitting right in I see. Has she gotten her first Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders outfit yet?
Too cute!
Michelle Y.
Sorry we missed seeing Katie at her 1st day of church. She is so cute in that dress sitting next to her big brother. (and I love the Cowboy jersey!)
I'm glad the family had such a great Sunday!
Katie and Keegan always look so happy together!!!!
Post a Comment