When I asked him about it, he told me that he was keeping track of who was here throughout the day. I asked him if he knew what it said at the top of the page?? He could read "or nice", but I helped him with the naughty. Then I asked him why his (which is now crossed out very thoroughly at the top) and my name were under the naughty list?!?!? This CRACKED him up! I'm telling you a belly laugh Santa would have been proud of! I told him that we needed to get rid of this immediately! In between of his laughter, he informed me that he was going to leave it right by the fireplace where Santa could find it. This cracked him up even more!
Then he did another list (front)...
and placed it in poor Daddy's stocking(back). I am extremely concerned about Santa seeing this list. Going to have to remember to make sure there is no 'evidence' near the chimney!!!
Merry Christmas!







5 comments:
That is hysterical! Hope Santa forgives mom & dad for all those marks against them this year!
I would love to know how this turned out... did Santa perchance ignore the list and rely on his OWN powers of observation... or did he trust your little one's super powers of perception? In other words - did y'all get coal?
Keegan is quite a character...too funny!!!:)
I bought that same pad of paper for my secret santa at work, but Audrey opened it without asking me...so now it's our pad of paper!!!
How cute!
Wishing you a Blessed New Year
Cindy
It's been a while since I visited but what a fun post to see!
Keegan is a funny guy. Hope you kept this list in a special place - you can bring it out each Christmas.
Fun memory!
Post a Comment