Thursday, December 3, 2009

So, how ya been??

Hope everyone is doing well!! We've been busy around here preparing for our big trip, Thanksgiving, and now Christmas. Keegan & Katie have been keeping me on my toes, and we are working through that. Nothing major, just being a typical 5 almost 6 year old, and a 1 almost 2 year old.

In November we traveled to Minnesota for my Brother's wedding. It was a nice little getaway. And for some strange reason, Minnesota in November wasn't really that busy. Odd, huh?? I flew up with the kids by myself and Chad meet us in MSP, flying in from his business trip. I flew SW, and they were WONDERFUL. On the way up. On the way back. Well, that's another story. And not to be a Negative Nelly, but I REALLY wasn't pleased. And the poor ticket agent that got me first thing in the morning heard all about it. In all fairness, I have not written SW yet voicing my displeasure, so I am unsure of how much to share. So let me just say this, on the way home, SW was not very Family Friendly. I was traveling by myself with two small children both ways. To trip - Awesome, From trip - never again. But perhaps I can write SW and share my voice on ways that may perhaps better their policy on traveling with small children. I'm sure they are eager to hear from me, aren't you??

Since we were in MSP, we decided to visit Mall of America. So cool! I really do enjoy that mall. So much to see, so much to do!! Below are pictures...

*Lego*Land*
*Lego*Land*

Keegan driving the Big Rig, Katie was co-pilot

Keegan riding Blue...

Katie & I

Katie & Wrigley at the wedding

Grandma & Katie

Troy dancing w/ Audrey & Emersyn

Keegan dancing with Katie

Really cuttin' a rug!

No comments: