Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We're here! We're here!! (to sound like the Who's to Horton!)

HIya! We are still here. Had a good holiday. The kids stay very busy. Which keeps me staying very busy. Haven't had a lot of sun around here lately. Which to be quite honest has thrown me into a funk. But I'm sure it will come back sometime, the sun that is. It has to right??!? Here are some of the latest photos of the kids...

Chad took the kids sledding...

Keegan bowling into the kitchen...

Momma (and her new glasses) and KaeKae


LOVE this picture!! Sweet girl!

Katie hanging upside down out of the kitchen island. The child LOVES to climb...

4 comments:

RamblingMother said...

I love your glasses!!

Dawn said...

Great to see you back, Terri. By the way, LOVE the glasses! Very cute. The kids are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I like the new glasses-- great picture!

Mom

Allison said...

Love that pic of Katie looking up at you with a BIG smile! She is a happy girl with a great Mommy! :) Your new glasses are super cute and stylish, too!