
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Construction 101
We made a gingerbread house this year. But we used our mistake, I mean experience of a previous year, and bought a pre-assembled home. Cheating?? Perhaps. We like to think of it as more of learning from the past. It was still alot of fun and the kids had a ball! We were also able to use some Halloween candy on it too! And who doesn't like to use up Halloween candy at Christmas?!?!?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











4 comments:
What an awesome looking Gingerbread House!! Great work!! Katie's hair was cracking me up though. She looks like an Asian Punk Rocker in that final picture! ;)
That is one good looking house! I think my dream is to live in a house of candy one day...
This is awesome... and I love the hair on your little girl! :) Merry Christmas, Terri!
Your house looks much "neater" than ours did!!! Love Katies hair too!!!!:) Do you have a hard time keeping ponies in!!!!
Post a Comment