Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Year thus far...

Well, the year has started out well. Actually, it started out kind of chilly. Our furnace wasn't working right. It's working now, and everyone is toasty! Here are some pics...
Keegan & Katie sharing the rocking chair...
Katie wondering why Rusty won't share the chair...
Fine. I will just try to dump him out of the chair. I've seen my brother dump the chair a million times. If...only...I...was...stronger...
New baby-proofing tactic. Note the gate in the chimney. The stuffed chairs weren't keeping her back anymore. I'm also off to try and figure out something to stuff on both ends of the couch to keep her from going back there. Wish me luck...

5 comments:

Keri said...

Fun times..that babyproofing. Everytime I look a Katie I forget she is only weeks older than Wrigley. I think she just has a more "grown up" look to her. She is sooo beautiful though and I can't wait til the day I meet her in person.
Happy New Year!!!
I am hoping for a much better year. I am just glad the holidays are over!!:)

Unknown said...

So how are things going having a toddler in the house? Has it been a major readjustment since Keegan is much older and more "independent"? I haven't emailed you much since you got home so let me know how everything is going! :)

Truly Blessed said...

LOVE the baby gate in the fireplace! What a great idea.

Fun times -- the kiddos are just so darn cute!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh yes babyproofing...fun times! LOL Love the spiderman costume...my Kenny (21) wore a batman costume 24/7. He still loves batman.
Good luck with the babyproofing!
Happy New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I especially love all the toys, baby gates, etc. You can tell there is a little one in the house again. Keegan (aka: Spiderman) is always so happy with his big sister. Too cute!