Adorable picture and a wonderful picture to wake up to on this New Years Day!!! Have a fantastic New Year!!! I hope 2009 is a good one for you and your family!!!!!
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
7 comments:
Darling picture.
Have a wonderful 2009 (but how could it get any better than 2008?) : )
Adorable picture and a wonderful picture to wake up to on this New Years Day!!! Have a fantastic New Year!!! I hope 2009 is a good one for you and your family!!!!!
Awww! Happy New Year to you and yours as well!
Hope 2009 is off to a great start for all of you! I'm so glad we were able to reconnect! Best wishes for a happy New Year!
Happy New Year! Thank you for all of your kind comments:) You are very sweet.
Kim
HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS :)
Post a Comment