That is the cutest bunch of "alien chasers" ever!....my hair, on the other hand, looks like it could use a few aliens chased out! Yikes! I'm so getting a haircut tomorrow....as far as Katie talking my ear off, it was really more Bobo bunny. Man, that bunny can talk!
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
2 comments:
Love it!!! You got some really CUTE pics! Thanks for sharing them :)
That is the cutest bunch of "alien chasers" ever!....my hair, on the other hand, looks like it could use a few aliens chased out! Yikes! I'm so getting a haircut tomorrow....as far as Katie talking my ear off, it was really more Bobo bunny. Man, that bunny can talk!
Post a Comment