Thursday, March 11, 2010

I won! I won!!

Well, it all started very innocently. I attended a Pampered Chef party at Nancy's house. They used the deep covered baker. In the microwave. I was instantly in love. But the baker is a touch of a price commitment, so I tried to call Chad to get approval. Who conveniently didn't hear my call. So I did not purchase at that party. But decided to host my own party so that I could get the baker at a discount. Smart, huh? So before you stands my deep covered baker, which I truly love!

But, when I had my party, I was entered in a contest. And I WON!! I can't believe it!! Check out the loot...
I am feeling so cool!! So excited!! And then when I opened the bar pan, which I expected to be metal found this...

STONEWARE!!
If you think you might be interested in any of these cool items, please don't hesitate to contact my friend Nancy!! She will set you up!!
Thank You!!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

That's great Terri,
As you probably know I LOVE pamp chef and am very addicted.
But, I have a party every 2 years about and almost all of my stuff I have gotten awesome deals on!!!
I do not have the baker, so you will have to keep me posted on that!!!:)

Dawn said...

Wow! What a prize! Congratulations!!

Nancy Brown said...

Wow, what an advertisement! Thanks Terri! You ROCK! :)