Oh my goodness, who is this big girl!? She is growing up so fast! What a beautiful family you have! Have fun at the conference... I hope you blog about it!
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, who is this big girl!? She is growing up so fast! What a beautiful family you have! Have fun at the conference... I hope you blog about it!
too cute. the braids would make any girl smile ;}
Very cute!!! But then again...she would look beautiful bald : )
Very cute photos! I love the braids. Such a big girl! Have fun at Hearts at Home.
Katie looks so cute and stylish with braids!!!
Noelle Burkey
Great job on the braids!!Katie looks so good in them too!!!
Mom
Post a Comment