Wednesday, September 2, 2009

More Updates & A Quiz

~Keegan~
Keegan thinks Bey*once's voice is "Hot!" Chad & I were quite surprised to hear him use this phrase. I did not understand that slang was part of the kindergarten curriculum. Originally Keegan told us that Bey*once was hot. But when I asked when did you see Bey*once, he changed it to her voice was hot. A couple days later, Keegan was playing with one of his neighborhood buddies. His buddy came inside looking for his sister's friend. He had drenched himself with water and said he was trying to look "Hot!" Gotta love it!

~Katie~
Katie's favorite songs right now are Itsy Bitsy Spider and All the Single ladies by Bey^once. When she hears the latter come on the radio she immediately raises her hands and starts raising the roof. It is so cute!! She also will 'sing' along to Tay^lor Swift's "With Me". Also, adorable.

Katie has also figured out the child proof locks. I have the REAL good ones on the chemicals, so those are still safe. But the pots and pans could be in trouble...

Also, today is a VERY special day! Can anyone guess what anniversary it is????? Anyone, anyone...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Move over Jay Z - Keegan is on the prowl! At least Keegan has good taste - he likes them pretty & rich!
And Katie has GREAT taste in music. Your kids are super cool!

Kari said...

I think Beyonce definitely has a place in your house!

Is today the day you got your referral?

a little leprechaun said...

Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!! Great Job Kari!!! You win, um, well, a BIG hug! I know how you love those!! Unless you want a cat, I could supply one of those too! I know how those top your list!!

CC said...

Referral days are HOT too. Let's raise the roof to that! ;)