Got a lot of things going here. Mostly want to document so that one day I can look back and laugh. Really. laugh.
~ Keegan ~
Keegan is really enjoying kindergarten. At first when he would get done with his day, I would ask him what happened and he would tell me, "Nothing." So I asked him if they all just sat around and stared at each other, then? He found this amusing, but still did not share any of the days events. So from now on, he must share 5 things that happen each day at school. It has worked out really well, and I think he actually looks forward to sharing his day. He likes to save the best for #5.
He has been doing really with Katie, and is very protective. I love to watch them play together. And the laugh he can get out of her, is simply hilarious and infectious.
Keegan also has been a huge help with the move (which I will talk more about later in the post). He will still be at the same school, and I assured him that his friends from the 'hood could come over and play. So he is really excited about moving.
~ Katie ~
WOW! Where should I start. Perhaps I'll start with the positive. Hold on, this may take a minute. Just kidding! Katie continues to be VERY active. She will climb anything that stands still, and sometimes things that aren't. This keeps me really on my toes. Speaking of toes, she likes to have hers painted. She requests it. She will point to her toes, point to my toes, and then point to her toes. She tried leaving the house the other day with 4 purses! All on her arms!! I thought Chad was going to bust a gut he found it so amusing. We are also working on making her use her words.
She is doing alot better about sleeping in her toddler bed. Except last night. But all in all, she is doing much better about it. She even napped in it yesterday afternoon. She has been napping in the stroller...
She will not keep her diaper on! It is pure craziness! She will peel her pants and her diaper VERY quickly. Luckily she has refrained from trying to do this in public. But at this point it's only a matter of time. I did go buy her some pull-ups today. So far they have stayed on...
~Big News~
The big news is that we are moving. Chad & I have bought and sold several houses, and this will be the first time we have sold a house and bought one in the same town. I'm excited about the move, but sad about leaving our super nice neighbors. And with children being involved, I wonder if we are doing the right thing. I think we are, though, and I think it's all going to work out fine. Also, hoping that we sell our house quickly!! Anyone interested in buying a cute house in a really great school district??? ;-)
Well, I have got to get back to packing and cleaning. And MOPS starts this week!! I am so excited to see all the Mom's again!!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Those are BIG news!!! Can't wait to hear about more updates...
Love the updates! You guys have so much going on!! I wish I had my days free so that I could come by & help you pack. Keep us posted with updates. When will your house go on the market?
Congrats on the move and hope all goes well!!!
Katie just wants to grow up way to quickly...she is such a crack up!!!Although, I am sure you don't always feel that way!!!
Post a Comment