THIS JUST IN ~ Mom's Chocolate Stash has been discovered!!!
I knew it was a matter of time, but at 7:30 AM my chocolate stash was discovered by a young man making oatmeal. The details are sketchy, but the alarm was sounded and said young man was asked to forget what he saw. He also was asked to work further down on the counter. Hopefully the measures taken will be drastic enough to save the chocolate! SAVE THE CHOCOLATE!!!









7 comments:
Oh my!!!! I'm so sorry about that:)
It'll never be the same now! I heard Ian sneak a soda today. He tried to open it so stealth like too! ;)
Noooooooooooooooooooo! Save us now!!! Need. New. Hiding. Spot.
Too funny!!!:)
"Abort! Abort! Your cover has been blown! Get that chocolate out of there!....We've lost a lot of good men (aka: M&M's) this way. It is a sad day, indeed!"
Everyone knows at our house that Snickers bars are detrimental to ones health. Because, if you eat one of them, Mom just might kill you. They are MINE - ALLMINEALLMINEALLMINE!!!!!
Busted!!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment