Well, Katie has definitely shown some interest in going on the potty. And the nurse practitioner suggested trying to introduce potty training now, while they are interested and less stubborn. So we tried introducing the little potty to Katie and the big potty with the ring (to help little butts fit better.) Below are the results...
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
I think someone might have her own line of accessories one day....can't wait to see what shoes she might pair with it.
Love the pics! I bet this isn't the last we've seen of this super hero!
Good luck w/ that!!
I just busted out in a BIG laugh when I saw those pics! Way too funny and cute!!! And I agree with Dawn...I think she is wearing it like an accessory..."le ring de toilette"
BwwwwwaaaaaHaHaHaHa! And good to know about the clean seat. Because otherwise this post would have been gross, not funny. Heh.
Flippin' hysterical!! Love it.
Terri, you are killing me! I love love love your blog!
My favourite is the last photo. So sly! :)
Oh LOL!!
Well, this brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "going through the ringer"! There's a lot of funny things going on in your house!
Captain commode is great!
We sure loved our "Dora seat". I wonder if we still have it around somewhere...
Post a Comment