The kids and I made our first visit to Trader***Joe's. I had gone once when Keegan was about 18 months old, but basically walked in and walked out. So this time I had some good buddies to show me the ropes!!
By the way, Trader***Joe's is a grocery store. You can see how I would be intimidated and fearful!! ;-)
My buddies Kari & Grace.
Kari is taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.
And I just realized they are standing under the "Dips" sign. Wow - the fun I could have with that one!!!
Just kidding!!!

Katie corralled, I mean sitting nicely in the cart.

Our other little helper shoppers. And no, that poor woman didn't know what hit her!!
Thanks for a great trip! And yummy trip!!!
8 comments:
A lot of my friends here got to Trader Joe's in the cities. Something I would like to do one of these days.
Looks like you had fun!!
Did you look for the monkey? If not, you have to go back! That just adds to the experience!
Hope you had some yummy samples!!
No, Terri...I have to agree with you. I can be classified as a "dip" sometime <--too funny! : ) Thanks for the fun "field trip"!!!
Should we consider this for a Mom's Night Out? ;) Don't forget to pick up the peanut butter pretzels next time. Yummo!
Trader Joes is great unfortunately there isn't one within 2-3 hours from us. But every time I'm near one...I love it!
Michelle Y.
We seriously visit TJ's twice a week. I won't ever be able to move to a state that doesn't have one.
Well, living over here in the sticks I've never heard of Trader Joe's. Seems I'm missing out on something big. I guess if I were at that store my face would have been on the "dips" sign. Oh well...
There's a Trader Joe's up here by it's on the other side of Suburbia from me. I've had some of their frozen appetizers and snacks. Yum!
Post a Comment