Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Posts that you may find enjoyable...

Well, we made it to Wednesday!! Alright!! I've read a couple posts this week that had me laughing out loud! In fact, Chad read one of them last night and was chuckling out loud, I knew exactly which one he was reading. So I thought I would share the links to the post. Enjoy!!



http://ourlittletongginator.blogspot.com/2009/01/wheres-car.html



http://blog.suchthespot.com/2009/01/a-tale-of-celestial-poo/



And a yummy sounding cookie recipe with no eggs:



http://ifonlyihadsuperpowers.blogspot.com/2009/01/so-you-want-to-eat-some-cookie-dough.html



And on the home front, Keegan will be going without TV today. Unfortunately for him, he did not listen during group yesterday. Well, he did say he couldn't make any promises...

5 comments:

CC said...

Did you make the cookies yet? I made more last night. Yum!!

Taking away tv is one of our most effective consequences for The Flash.

Anonymous said...

Those blogs are too cute! How do you find all these fun blogs?

Also, I love the idea about taking away tv as a punishment. I have no idea why I have never thought of that....guess it would be kind of like firing the babysitter (just kidding!). I think I will try that one next time.

a Tonggu Momma said...

The husband is so, so glad he provided you with a laugh. Really. :)

a Tonggu Momma said...

Don't hate me, but tag - you're it! (I just tagged my last four commenters.)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!

Aw. Poor Keegan. You're right though. At least he gave you fair warning!