Now, I'm not saying I'm ready for my own show. But take a look at these beauts (said in your best Crocodile*Hunter voice)!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
2 comments:
YUMMY.....I could go for some right now!!!!!!!:) Guess a Reeses 100 cal pak will have to suffice!!! Thanks a lot!!!!:)
You little stinker- are you teasing me about the "mixer" incident? Your cookies & cooking are always delicious! And kudos for making your life simpler for more time for the importand things.
Terri, it makes me so sad that your Dad made the decision that he did. In all the years I've known you, you have never mentioned your sorrow or what happened. Although I know it will always be painful, hopefully it will ease. Someday you'll be together for eternity. But until then,know that you are loved emmensely by many. I will remember him in my prayers- Love G
Post a Comment