Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged for Crazy Eights

I got tagged for Crazy Eights. Thought it might be fun and get me writing again...

Eight Favorite TV Shows
  1. The Office
  2. House
  3. Life
  4. Dallas Cowboys Football
  5. Amazing Race
  6. Law & Order
  7. Will & Grace
  8. Mash

Eight Things I did Yesterday

  1. Watched football
  2. Feed the kids
  3. Got to go to Kohl's all by myself for an hour
  4. Laundry
  5. Visited with Racheal, who came to visit on her way to FL
  6. Updated my blog
  7. Cleaned
  8. More Laundry

Eight Favorite Resturants

  1. Lady and Sons
  2. The Elephant Bar
  3. The Emperor's Palace
  4. Mani Thai
  5. 'Psghetti's
  6. Olive Garden
  7. Wendy's
  8. Los Margarita's

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To

  1. Christmas with Keegan & Katie
  2. MOPS Christmas Party Thursday
  3. Chad having some time off over the next couple of weeks
  4. Keegan starting to listen
  5. Playdates with friends
  6. Seeing Chad's side of the family at Christmas
  7. Having all my Christmas shopping done
  8. Getting caught up on laundry

Eight Things on My Wishlist

  1. World Peace
  2. Adoptions are sped up
  3. All the adoption paperwork is done and I don't have to worry about it anymore
  4. All of my family is happy
  5. I could get completely organized and not feel like I'm being swallowed by toys & clutter
  6. Lived closer to family so I could see them more
  7. That it didn't get so cold in St. Louis
  8. And of course, best for last, a light blue with black top VW bug convertable

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"8 Things I'm Looking Forward to... Keegan starting to listen"

Now that's funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Love #8 on your wishlist! I have a feeling you are slowly breaking him down....maybe you'll have one in the driveway for Christmas with a big red bow?! If not this year, there is always the next one.
Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing your Ray Conniff "Silver Bells" YouTube clip--I LOVE their Christmas album--it's a standard at our house!