It's so hard to believe it's been 7 years since September 11th. I can still remember exactly where I was on that date. What I was doing when I saw the first plane hit. We were in Atlanta, and I was working for Donaldson & Co., an Institutional Stockbrokerage. Our office was on the top floor of a building in Vinings, very cute little area. My desk was in front of a 55" flat screen TV that hung on the wall and had CNBC on all day. They interrupted their program to say that a plane had just hit the World Trade Center. Then the second plane hit. Then the news on the other planes. The entire office was out watching the TV. We just couldn't believe this was happening. We were also really concerned because we had a co-worker on a plane headed for NY. Luckily, we heard from her and she had been re-routed to NC. Soon after that, we were all sent home. We were home for about a week.
My husband is flying today, and I really wish he wasn't. I will keep him in my prayers that he returns safely.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I will too
Mom
Post a Comment