I should send you a quilt square, since we have so much in common, don't you think? However, you'll have to send me TWO since I'm trying to play catch up for Katie's quilt while I'm collecting for Ellas....
Anyway, I was hoping to see your sweet baby's face over at My Adoption Website today, but she wasn't there.
Did you know we used MAW for our journey to Katie? (of course you didn't, how could you?). Well, we did, she's listed under "Katie...At Last!" way down on the "home from China" list...
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
1 comment:
I should send you a quilt square, since we have so much in common, don't you think? However, you'll have to send me TWO since I'm trying to play catch up for Katie's quilt while I'm collecting for Ellas....
Anyway, I was hoping to see your sweet baby's face over at My Adoption Website today, but she wasn't there.
Did you know we used MAW for our journey to Katie? (of course you didn't, how could you?). Well, we did, she's listed under "Katie...At Last!" way down on the "home from China" list...
Post a Comment