Friday, September 26, 2008

Does anyone else have this problem??


Our house is plagued with Superheros!! Last night at Bunco, Dash from the Incredibles made an appearance. He behaved himself very well so as not to be sent back to bed. And then this afternoon, I walk into the living room to find Batman lounging back just enjoying some Blues Clues!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even super heroes need a break! This picture is really funny. It kind of makes me think of a retirement community for super heroes....what time is bingo?
Too cute!
We need to get all the boys together for a little costume party. Can you imagine the chaos??? I know Alex would love it!
Dawn, mother of a Mr. Incredible (alias "Bob" when not in uniform)

Mama's Three Little Burkey's said...

Yup!!! I can relate with your problem. And yes...we should get the kids together for a costume party...a pre-Halloween party?

Jennifer said...

We used to have Spiderman coming and going at our place. And then he just stopped showing up and I missed him.

When you have time you should check out the pictures on our blog from last Halloween. We were superheroes - the Duct Tape Duo and Lightening Lad.

Truly Blessed said...

It's been a long time since we've had super heros running around our house (Batman used to make frequent appearances for a while, but I think he was scared off by all of the Power Rangers!).

Now, princesses seem to be dancing around my house, and you have that to look forward to!

Any official word on your travel dates yet?

Melissa said...

ha ha ha! I love it!