We went to Eckert Farms apple picking with Keegan's school this morning. It was a really fun morning! Our little buddy was Brian, and he was just a hoot. Keegan & Brian together were simply hilarious! Above are the pics, below are the pieces of conversation...
Keegan asked me yesterday if I was going on the field trip. I informed him that I was. He was so happy!! He said, "Oh good, then I won't miss you." And then followed it up with, "You can sit in the seat behind us." Thanks, dude.
Keegan to Brian: I sure wish Sydney was sitting here, instead of you.
Brian to Keegan: I wish it was you, me, Sydney and Libby.
Keegan: Oh, yeah, that would be good!!
On the way home, Brian & Keegan were telling me how much fun they had. That they want to go do it again. Brian asked me, "Do you know where I live?" I think he wanted me to come pick him up to take him apple picking again. I told him I did not know where he lived. He said, "Our house is the biggest house on the block. Do you know where I live now?" I just had to smile at that one!!
After we had planned on how we were going to go apple picking again, Brian says, "Group hug!!" Just thought it was so cute!!











1 comment:
That is very cute! Don't you want to be a fly on the wall sometimes : )
Post a Comment