Happy belated anniversary to you both! You guys seem so much in love I would swear this would be your 2nd or 3rd anniversary! LOVE the wedding photo. Chad kind of has a "Top Gun" look going on.
Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
6 comments:
Oh wow!!! What a SWEET picture of you both!!! You guys look TOO cute!!! Happy anniversary Chad & Terri!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aw, happy anniversary! And it WAS the best day of his life... or, at least the first of many. *grin*
Beautiful !
Wow! Congrats!
Happy belated anniversary to you both! You guys seem so much in love I would swear this would be your 2nd or 3rd anniversary! LOVE the wedding photo. Chad kind of has a "Top Gun" look going on.
what a beautiful picture! congrats!
Post a Comment