Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Visit

Last night, October 6, 2009, the social worker came for the last time. It was our last visit to report back to China. It was bittersweet. Our social worker is super sweet, and we found out she is pregnant with twins! But I am also excited to venture on to the next stage of our lives. So, while I will miss letting China know how KaeKae is doing, I'm excited about finishing the process. And while I had good intentions of sending pictures of Katie directly to the orphanage, it never got done. I guess it could still get done in the future. But, realistically...







3 comments:

Keri said...

She is looking more and more grown up all the time!!! You are so blessed...as I am sure you already realize!!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations! Time has certainly flown by! What a joyous day for you.

Dana said...

Hasn't time flown by!! What a sweet family you have, congrats on the new home!! Now maybe you have room for another???