Momma is really tired and puts baby down to nap. Keegan was supposed to be napping too, but he asked if he could have a popsicle. Deeply needing some peace and quiet, Momma agreed. I guess after his popsicle he was struck with creative genius. He grabbed a blue Sharp*ie and a papertowel...

This is our hardwood floor. Because I was not in the right frame of mind to take a 'before' picture, this is an after. There are still some remains, which I may try to get again with Soft*scrub...

This is the top of my dining room table. This was a complete accident, as was the rest of this entire incident. But this was when he had used the sharp*ie earlier in the day to make a card for his teacher. I was unaware at the time that it had gone through the paper. I am now. What worked on the hardwood floors did not work on the table. Thus adding some 'character' to the table...

The piece of art that spread it's joy throughout the house. It's hanging on the wall in his bedroom. Just a daily reminder of the joy...

The mark that I just found on my wall. Now how exactly did this happen??

But who could stay mad at this face???







9 comments:
Oops! Sharpies are evil. Really, they are.
Yes...I agree...that face is way too cute!
Just think in a million years from now scientists will be reading those writings and saying,"Looks like the old 'Can I have a popsicle instead of a nap?' ploy. And the mom fell for it hook, line and sinker."
Actually I am highly impressed with the way the floor looks "after". Really nice.
And I trust you got a break before discovering the new art you had acquired.
Love ya,
Sarah
Lock him up Terri!! He's too cute for his own good. That smile is going to get him in and out of eay too much trouble in his life. He definitely cannot date my daughter! ;)
Love, D
ouch! Poor little table. Love the piece of art...it was totally worth the table casualty. Who could ever be made at that smile?!
They make it soooo hard to be mad at them! Darnit!! As usual, your kids are beautiful and look very happy with Mommy! Way to go Terri
Michelle Y.
Good to see you are blogging again...even if it is about unfortunate incidents like this one. :) At least you didn't find Keegan splashing his hands in the toilet like Colin did yesterday!
Love ya, Rhoda
OOOOPPPSSSS!!!! I hate those kind of accidents!!!
Glad ot see you blogging more....I am catchin up!!!!
I do love that smile!
Major ooppps on the rest of the day.Oh well--did I mention I love that smile?
Mom
Post a Comment