Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hope Everyone had a nice Easter


On the way to Grandma's & Grandpa's we stopped at Burger King.
Let's just say the crowns were a hit!


Wrigley a tad excited to meet Katie!!!

Grandma & Grandpa with all the grandkids...


Katie hitting Daddy up for some candy out of an egg...


Grandma helping Keegan with his egg...


Audrey helping Wrigley get some candy. Katie is still looking for more candy...


Katie meeting Mama's friend Kate! I've known Kate since Jr. High!!!


Cousin Kendall, Katie, & Keegan working with Uncle Ryle's computer...


Cousin Bailey and Aunt Michelle.
You may ask why I took a picture while he was on the phone.
I didn't. He took a call while I was taking the picture...


Grandma GiGi and a tuckered out KaeKae...

Just being silly...
Have a great day!!



5 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Glad y'all had a nice Easter! And Grandma Gigi looks young.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Love the Burger King crowns for Prince Keegan & Princess Katie.

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a great family! I am so happy for you all. It looks like the Easter Eggs or should I say candy, were a big hit with Katie. Have a great weekend and hopefully we can see you guys the next time you come through.

Michelle Y.

Cindy said...

The photos are great. Love the little coat Katie has on. We had a great Easter with Malia. The girls are so cute. It is fun to watch Katie and Malia grow. Thanks for sharing.
Cindy

Keri said...

Was sooooo good to see you guys and to finally meet Katie. The girls kept talking about her to my family...they loved her also!!!