Welcome to our family blog! Chad & I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary in May. We have a 6 year old son named Keegan and a 2 year old daughter, Katie. And to complete our family we have 2 cats, Paxton & Rusty. Did I mention we are HUGE Dallas Cowboys fans?!?!
6 comments:
Wow I think that's the saddest little face I have ever seen.
:0)
Michelle Y.
I love the pic of you 3, and seriously what a little drama queen Katie is with that last face! ;) Hope things are getting "easier"...love ya!
Adorable pics and that pouting one is fabulous! :)
My goodness.....that is such a pouty lip we have going on !
The photos are just too precious.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great day
Cindy
Oh my, she is getting so big and just look at that hair.
What a cutie.
Renee
Oh Katie that pouty face makes Grandma's heart hurt. Hope your day got better!
Post a Comment