1. We were in Culver's the other day having lunch. As we are leaving, Keegan notices there are a lot of policemen in there having lunch. He tells me, "They must be hungry from pulling all those people over!" I had to bust out laughing at that one. And no, he didn't hear that from us!
2. I was trying on a faux fur Vera^Wang wrap. It was originally $160, and they had marked it down to $30. I would have no where to ever wear it, but just thought it would be fun to try on. Well, Katie kept trying to pet me, and Keegan. Well Keegan's response says it all, "Mom! You look like a squirrel!" The cutest thing is that he meant it as a compliment. I immediately took it off and put it back on the hanger.
3. Katie LOVES shoes! She loves to try them on and she loves to chew on them. Anyway, we got her some good shoes, so she could start walking. Which, by the way, she is getting close. Anyway, Keegan & I returned a few things last night, and stopped into Pay*less. They had kids faux croc^s for $5. So Keegan picked out a pair, and I found a pair for Katie. By the time we got home she was in bed. So I tried them on her this morning. Well, first she asked me to put them on her feet. No, she can't talk, but you could tell that was what she wanted. And then she just studied them. Turning her ankle in a circular motion, getting the different angles. I would have grabbed the camera had I known this was going to be her reaction. Absolutely hysterical and adorable! She did decide she likes them, and we will be keeping them! Oh yeah, not only were they $5, but it's their BO^GO event. So you buy one item and get the second item at 1/2 price. Got to love it!!
2. I was trying on a faux fur Vera^Wang wrap. It was originally $160, and they had marked it down to $30. I would have no where to ever wear it, but just thought it would be fun to try on. Well, Katie kept trying to pet me, and Keegan. Well Keegan's response says it all, "Mom! You look like a squirrel!" The cutest thing is that he meant it as a compliment. I immediately took it off and put it back on the hanger.
3. Katie LOVES shoes! She loves to try them on and she loves to chew on them. Anyway, we got her some good shoes, so she could start walking. Which, by the way, she is getting close. Anyway, Keegan & I returned a few things last night, and stopped into Pay*less. They had kids faux croc^s for $5. So Keegan picked out a pair, and I found a pair for Katie. By the time we got home she was in bed. So I tried them on her this morning. Well, first she asked me to put them on her feet. No, she can't talk, but you could tell that was what she wanted. And then she just studied them. Turning her ankle in a circular motion, getting the different angles. I would have grabbed the camera had I known this was going to be her reaction. Absolutely hysterical and adorable! She did decide she likes them, and we will be keeping them! Oh yeah, not only were they $5, but it's their BO^GO event. So you buy one item and get the second item at 1/2 price. Got to love it!!










8 comments:
Awww...Katie has already learned that shoes are the way to a woman's soul. Good girl. :0)
Michelle
Terri I love the Keeganisms and Katiebits!!
Love
Mom
Love the quotes!!! Glad that you took the time to document them...
just too funny :)
And I have to say that Katie's got your style and taste for shoes! Maybe next time you should find a pair of matching leopard-print : )
Those are too funny! Great to see you today!
Would be nice to be a fly on the wall. How cute a reaction to the shoes. I can just see it. The train rails are so cute. I bet the kids have a great time on them.
Much Love
Cindy
LOL, very cute!
Love the kiddo tidbits.
We have that rollercoaster -- the kids love it!
So cute! And too bad Keegan didn't say a chipmunk. Because chipmunks are cute in ways that squirrels are not.
Post a Comment