



Had a pretty busy day today. Keegan had school this morning, which he decided to wake up late for. I dropped him off at school, and then proceeded to my 'Retail Therapy' session. It was a long session, but I do feel that I'm on the road to recovery! ;-)
Then I picked up Keegan from school, and we met Miss Mary, Hannah & Nathan at the Botanical Gardens. They have a new exhibit there for the kids. It was really neat and the kids had a ball!! Above are the pictures.
I would like to thank Miss Mary, Hannah & Nathan for a fun day!! I also would like to thank my favorite 'therapists' Target, Khol's, & Goodwill. And a little special thank you to the person that marked down the gorgeous Vera Wang dress for Chad's company Christmas party from $118 to $11.80. Always a special place in my heart!! Yes Vera, there is a Santa Claus! :-)







2 comments:
You totally crack me up Terri! My kids are in VBS this week for 3 hours everyday and Im not sure what to do with myself! Took Shelby for a long walk!
Too funny and great find on the dress. I am so jealous!! Sounds like you guys are having a great summer. Take care of yourself!
Michelle
Post a Comment