


Hannah & Nathan came over to play today. All three of them had a ball together. Some highlights were when Hannah was a giraffe, Keegan a monkey, and Nathan the zookeeper. Also when they were conspiring to get past PJ (somehow known as the cat that bites, which she doesn't, but she is cranky) to get to Rusty. But only Keegan gets to hold Rusty as told by Keegan. In which Hannah chimes in, "Because he's your wittle brother." It was adorable!
Had a really nice Mother's Day. Chad & Keegan made me feel really special. Keegan kept informing us all weekend that we had to be nice to Mom because it's Mother's Day. Pretty funny.
Got mooned by a bird. No, I didn't think it was possible either, but it did occur. For Mother's Day we all went to church together. Chad was driving, I was looking down in my purse. I looked up to see a bird butt right outside the windshield. It luckily got out of the way in time to not get hit, but the memory is still there. I also exclaimed, "Did you guys see that big bird butt?" Which Keegan found extremely humorous. Luckily he did not re-tell the story at church - at least that I know about.







1 comment:
Crazy story about the big bird butt! I love seeing and hearing storys about Keegan, Hannah and Nathan! How fun!
Post a Comment